Neppy Denim Deck Jumper
Inspired by the jackets worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's, the Deck jumper was a classic piece of kit used for cranking.
All Dawson Denim's products are cut, graded and finished by hand, made in their workshop in Brighton, using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
Pre-order only. Product shipping on April 1st.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality - Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match thread colours
- Fully lined pockets with Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Authentic change buttons and rings
- Embroidered dyed to match eyelets
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Shawl collar
- Two piece sleeve
- Fully felled seams
- Reece 101 button holes. Numbered product, signed by a Dawson Denim maker.