14 Gallon Duffel
The duffel bag became popular during WW2 when it's simple design was used for kit bags.The name of the bag along with a coat, originates from a Dutch town of the same name where a heavy woollen cloth was produced.
This bag can be worn strapped across the body or looped over the shoulder.
All Dawson Denim's products are cut, graded and finished by hand, made in their workshop in Brighton, using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
Pre-order only. Product shipping on April 1st.
- 14 oz Japanese red line selvage denim
- 8oz/3.5mm Italian Vegetable tanned cowhide base and panel
- Marine steel shackle
- Fully lined with a French Pillow Case stripe cotton
- British made rope from a 400 year old master rope maker
- Copper grommets and rivets
- Dimensions: 12" W x 37" D
- Dawson recommends not to wash this product.